Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pittsburgh Comic & Collectibles Show - Sunday, Nov. 20th


Remember that time I said that this year's Xcon World would be the last convention (or mini-con, as it were) I'd be attending in 2011?  Well, I'm a liar.  Really, does this surprise anyone?  I lie all the time, and not just about little stuff, either.  Like one time I said I'd take the garbage out BUT THEN I TOTALLY DIDN'T!  I can be a real bastard at times.

Anyway, I recently was invited to New Dimension Comics's 2011 Pittsburgh Comic & Collectibles Show, and since it's right in the neighborhood, I decided that it was worth the exception.  I went last year and had a good time, so I'm hoping that this year works out as well.

This show takes place on Sunday, November 20th from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm.  And the Steelers have their bye this week, so no one's gonna miss the game (thank goodness).  The show will be held, as last year, at Century III mall, near one of New Dimension's store locations.  The official information, from the NDC crew is as follows:
Pittsburgh Comic & Collectibles Show!  
Nov. 20th, 2011 
11am to 5pm 
Inside Pittsburgh's Century III Mall. The 1st 100 attendees get BOTH a FREE NDC Exclusive comic book AND FREE T-SHIRT! All for a $3.00 entry fee! Come early! 
Over 20 guests and many vendors of comics & collectibles will be in attendance! http://ndcomics.com/1110show.html
If you go to the website, you can see pictures from last year, including a few of the Wagon Wheel booth:



These kind of look like security camera pictures.  No stealing from the booth, kids.

No comments: