Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guess who's going to the Pittsburgh Comicon?


Apparently, I am.  The Pittsburgh Comicon's website was just updated with more guests, including Pittsburgh's own Jeff McClelland, or as I like to refer to him, "me".  The folks at the Pittsburgh con printed my bio exactly how I sent it - the odd part about it, though, is that they made the Franks and Beans link active, but not the one to the Teddy and the Yeti main page.  The F&B line at the end of the bio was a late addition as it was...just to see if they'd add it.  And not only did they, it's the one thing you can click on.  Ah well.

I'll try to get them to add a picture at some point, if that's at all possible.  Perhaps people searching for Scott McDaniel will accidentally read the entry directly above his and then discover Teddy and the Yeti.  I'll be curious to see if I end up in in the mailer that they send out each year - to be included, you had to have your information in by January 1st, and mine should have arrived as close to that date as possible.  If they're just getting my info online now, though...we'll see.

No comments: