Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Follow along, won't you?


Like an expectant mother, I just confirmed that Teddy and the Yeti #2 is currently being shipped from the Comixpress warehouse in New Jersey to my parents' place in Undisclosed Location, PA.  UPS is making this...uh..."delivery"...so we can all wait in anticipation while this new...um..."addition" is making its way to the world.  Okay, so the newborn child analogy only goes so far.  I will be seeing an actual baby - my nephew Jacob - for the first time on this trip home, so maybe I just have that mindset right now.

Anyway, the books got on the truck a little later than I was lead to believe, which means that I'll be pushing the envelope on my signing date with Evil Genius a bit.  The books are supposed to arrive on Friday - I'll have a better idea tomorrow about whether the first signing, from 1:00 to 3:00 pm, is still feasible.  The second, from 6:00 to 8:00, shouldn't be affected.

If you click on the following link, we can all track issue #2's impending arrival together!  Marvel as Teddy and the Yeti makes its midnight journey across the Keystone State.  Gasp in suspense as I push my commitments to the limit and try to get to the comic shop on time!  If you time it right, you can show up at my parents' house and get the VERY FIRST copy out of the box!

I hope that truck doesn't break down.

No comments: